REGULAR LOG BOOK SERVICES ON ALL MAKES AND MODELS
When you own a vehicle, it’s vital to schedule regular car servicing. Avoiding regular maintenance and check-ups can cause problems for your car that require much more serious repairs. Save yourself time and money by making a car servicing appointment.
What’s included in a service?
We can perform inspections and regular maintenance services to ensure that your car is running at maximum efficiency. A regular minor service on a petrol car includes:
- Drain engine oil and replace up to 7 litres of full synthetic Valvoline
- Replace oil filter
- Check and clean air filter
- Check all fluid levels and top up
- Check brakes, brake connections and handbrake operation
- Check windscreen washers and add washing fluid
- Check battery and connections
- Check windscreen wipers operation and blade condition
- Check drive belt condition, re-tension if necessary
- Check cooling system, radiator and heater hoses
- Check radiator cap, hoses and connections
- Check exhaust system for leaks and mounting
- Inspect tyres for wear, check pressures and rotate if necessary
- Check all lights for operation
- Road test vehicle
Our vast knowledge of automobile services will provide you with the peace of mind that your car is getting the services it needs.
Diesel cars require some slight differences in their servicing needs due to the nature of their parts and way of operating.
Keep your new car warranty when you service with us - no need for expensive services at the dealers!
Trust Our Experience